Visualising your technical archive comes naturally to us
Depona digitises all types of physical information carriers, and is particularly eminent at handling clients who have demanding technical requirements when it comes to results and efficiency.
We specialise in the scanning of blueprints, maps, technical documentation, books, and all forms of photo cards, micro film, and microfiche.
We also scan all types of photographs and film negatives, as well as x-ray film, at the highest possible resolution. We can help you to digitise physical materials into the format you require, while maintaining the absolute highest quality. Depona provides comprehensive, complete solutions in which we direct, manage, and deliver digitisation projects without using any external contractors.
Below are some of the services that may be of interest to your company as you plan your digitisation project:
- Planning and project management
- On-site archive consultation for the preparation of documents (thinning, etc)
- Preparing material for digitisation
- Digitisation of all known formats of blueprints, documents, microfilm media, and photographs
- Digital archive in a secure server environment
- Software for the management of blueprints
- Physical archive management
- Data backup, through timed backups and the archive management of digital files on COM film (Computer Output Microfilm)
You are free to choose the services that are right for you.
Our system developers can create customised solutions to meet your objectives and visions for the future of your company’s data management and retention.
As a complement to our proprietary software, we collaborate with several digital e-archive developers and blueprint management programmes. We will work with you to choose the most advantageous option.
We are responsible for the archive digitisation of numerous consulting agencies, as well as companies in the building and construction industry.
Depona is highly knowledgeable, has many years of experience, and possess the technical capacity to handle all kinds of jobs.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have, so feel free to get in touch.
We look forward to assisting you with your archiving project!